Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Term acceptance link is at the bottom of the page
We reserve the sole right to either modify or discontinue the site, and to suspend or discontinue your access to the site and/or your account at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise such right.
2. Restrictions on Use. The Client Portal site may only be used by you to exchange audit, accounting, and tax-related documents and information with us and persons granted access by you, and for no other purpose. You are responsible for providing, at your own expense, all equipment necessary to use the site.
4. Conduct on Site. You agree that you will not use the site in any manner that violates any applicable laws or regulations or that is injurious to, or violates the right of, any person or entity. In addition, you agree that you will not attempt to breach the site or network security systems.
5. Intellectual Property Information. Nothing herein or on the site shall be deemed to transfer to you or grant a license to use the N&K CPAs, Inc.’s trademarks, service marks, trade names, or copyrighted materials, which shall remain the sole property of N&K CPAs, Inc.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. You acknowledge and agree that N&K CPAs, Inc. does not screen or warrant the accuracy of the content that our users post, nor endorse site users’ opinions. Your reliance on any information on the site is at your own risk. N&K CPAs, Inc. is not making any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding any information posted on the site by users, the security or safety of the site, or the availability of the site. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, N&K CPAs, Inc. disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
7. Limitation of Liability. You agree that N&K CPAs, Inc. shall not be liable for any claims, losses, costs, expenses, liabilities, or damages, including without limitation, general, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary, treble damages, and damages for loss of profits, use or data, arising out of or in any way connected to: (I) your use of the site; (II) the information on the site, including, without limitation, any inaccuracies or omissions therein; (III) the availability or unavailability of the site; (IV) the unauthorized access or alteration of information submitted to the site; and/or (V) any defects or viruses affecting the site or transmitted through the site.
Some states’ jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion of certain warranties and/or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, and their successors and assigns, harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site, and/or the use or misuse of the site by persons or entities authorized by you to access the site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
9. Security and Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. By granting others access to your account, you acknowledge and agree that you assume the risk of unauthorized disclosure or use of any materials or information that you post to the site, and assume the risk that inaccurate or unauthorized materials or information may be posted to your account.
10. International Use. Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Hawaii.
I agree to the above terms and conditions. Take me to the login page.