N&K CPAs, Inc. provides competitive benefits designed to meet our staff’s personal and professional needs. The following provides information on our benefit program in a summarized form and does not contain all details and conditions of our firm’s benefit policies and plans.
N&K CPAs, Inc. rewards the accomplishments and achievements of its personnel. Potential bonus rewards include:
- Annual bonus
- Performance bonus
- Marketing bonus
- Recruiting bonus
CPA Exam Support
N&K CPAs, Inc. strongly believes in the success of its professional staff and encourages all eligible personnel to take the CPA exam. We offer the following to full-time accounting personnel to help you realize your professional certification:
- Becker CPA review course discount
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for the first two times you take each section of the CPA exam
- Partial reimbursement for exam preparation study materials
- Partial reimbursement for initial CPA exam application fees
- Monetary bonus for passing the CPA exam within your first 2 years of employment with the firm
- Reimbursement for your initial and renewal license fees
Health Care Coverage
Our firm provides medical insurance including medical coverage and prescription drugs thru Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA) and Kaiser Permanente. Dental insurance is provided thru Hawaii Dental Service (HDS) and vision insurance thru Vision Service Plan (VSP).
N&K CPAs, Inc. appreciates the dedication of its staff members. Overtime benefits include:
- Reimbursement for meals when working overtime
- Weekly meals purchased by the firm during the spring busy season
Paid Time Off
N&K CPAs, Inc. provides a flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) policy created to meet employee needs in balancing professional and personal life.
- Full-time entry-level staff earn 15 workdays per year, increasing at certain years of service benchmarks up to 25 days per year
- Part-time PTO benefits are offered to eligible staff based on years of service
N&K CPAs, Inc. supports and encourages its professional staff to be active members of the AICPA, HSCPA, appropriate State CPA societies, and other professional organizations. The firm pays for the membership dues and costs of attending relevant meetings and seminars held by these professional organizations.
Retirement and Savings Plan
N&K CPAs, Inc. offers a 401(k) profit sharing plan for all eligible personnel. For eligible employees, N&K CPAs, Inc. will contribute an amount equal to 3% of your compensation annually to your 401(k) plan.
A variety of additional benefits are available to our staff. The listing below summarizes some of our most popular additional benefits, but is not all-inclusive to what we offer our team members:
- Up to $100 monthly parking and/or transit reimbursement
- $100 annual miscellaneous expense allowance
- Expense reimbursement for costs incurred on behalf of the firm
- Flexible spending accounts
- Holidays – 11 per year plus ½ days of Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve
- Casual dress Fridays and holidays
- Divisional/Firm activities
- Free beverages
- Flex schedule